Office Water Delivery: Benefits and Cost
Water is essential to our lives, and it's also important for us to have so we can function and be productive. Office water delivery companies offer a variety of benefits to their customers. They can provide you with an endless supply of cold, filtered drinking water at the tap. You don't have to worry about running out or lugging cases around anymore because your company is always getting its own deliveries! Office water delivery services also offer many different types of bottled water services.
Benefits of Office Water Delivery Service
Working with a water delivery service has many benefits for the office and even your home. If you're still unsure about signing up for bottled water, here are some of their great perks that will make life easier at work as well as in private!
- Employees Can Stay Hydrated. Dehydration can be a problem for more than 75% of people. One study done by the Cornell Medical Center found that even though most participants weren't suffering from severe dehydration, they were still experiencing mild cases on an everyday basis due to not drinking enough water.2.
- Water Breaks Can Help Productivity. Drinking enough water can help with productivity and feeling better. Sometimes an employee hits a mental block on a project, but being able to take short breaks like drinking from the water cooler can rejuvenates them for the rest of their day's tasks.
- Convenience. When you are looking to save time and energy, consider signing up for a water delivery service. Bottled water may be convenient but it takes up unnecessary space in your fridge! Having your water delivered to you as frequently as needed can help you save all the wasted time on having to run to the store to pick up water all the time.
- Healthier Employees. It’s always important to stay hydrated. Not only will it keep you healthy, but staying well-hydrated also benefits your employees and the people in charge of counting how many sick days have been used. A team with a healthier workforce is more productive than one where everyone calls out due to illness.
- Improve Employee Morale. Water is the key to improving your mood and making you feel better! Staying hydrated has been shown in studies not only to improve health but also to happiness. It's a must for anyone who wants a lot of productivity all day long
Cost of Water Service
The cost of water will vary depending on how many employees you have and what supplier is chosen. For a company with 12 full-time workers, their monthly office supply bill could be around $95. However, this number changes when considering whether they want 5-gallon bottles for a water cooler, or if your plan is to stock up by using personal water bottles. For a full breakdown of costs visit our office water page here.
Cost For Gallon and Bottled
The cost of a 5-gallon bottle may differ depending on the company you choose. On average, this costs about $4-$9 for 5-gallon jugs while individual bottles can cost on average about 6 dollars for a 24 pack of 16 ounce individual bottles.
Other water service-related fees
Some companies offer free delivery of water to your office for as long as you're a customer, But some companies have a fee that could be around $10 a month which would be included in your monthly bill.
Another fee that can be expected is if you decide to rent a water cooler. You can expect to pay an average of $9-$15 per month, but this price varies depending on what type of water cooler is provided
Some Common Water Delivery Services
- Crystal Springs
- Diamond Springs
- Deer Park
- Poland Springs
- Mountain Glacier
- FIJI Water
Water Delivery is Useful For Any Business
A water delivery service can be beneficial for your company. Make sure that you have reliable office supplies and refreshing, clean drinking water with our tool to compare different vendors! Just answer a few questions and we'll help you find the perfect match.